Future Will Be Better By:Cole
Life was bustling
for this elderly bag
Today,
life is now a drag
Live for the future
Devastation
upset,
and defintetly
depressed
Live for the future
In a blue funk
abandoned
Live for the future
Airtight the bag
Life will adjust
like a piece of mechanism in a factory
No more down in the dumps
Focus on my secret life
I'm just a little fish in a big blue ocean
Savor the times I still have left
I am my own
Chosen One
Live for the future
for the future
shall be better
Dear Cole,
ReplyDeleteI really liked the words that you used for example funk and Bustling
Tommy
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteDear Cole,
ReplyDeleteI thought that your poem was really touching
Best regards John Stuart
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteDear Cole,
ReplyDeleteI think your poem is amazing because it is so touching and so real. sometimes, I feel the same way as the bag sometimes thinking that life is a drag. I really like your beautiful personification. I think that after you say "live for the future" your repeat phrase the second time you don't repeat it for more than ten lines. I think you should repeat your repeat phrase once or twice during these ten lines.
Again, amazing poem.
Best Regards, Alon Haas
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteDear Cole,
ReplyDeleteI think this poem is very touching and i really liked your methaphores for example "I am just a little fish in a big blue ocean"
Amazing poem!!
Reagards Francesco
dear Cole
ReplyDeleteyour poem is amazing i love your similes and metaphors
from louis
Dear Cole,
ReplyDeleteI really loved your rhyming scheme, for example
Life was bustling
for this elderly bag
Today,
life is now a drag
Your story was very touching!!!
Dear Cole,
ReplyDeleteI loved your poem and thought it was very real and toughing! My favorite
metaphor was "I am just a little fish in a big blue ocean." I totally agree, that life can be a drag. Amzing!
Kaitlyn
Dear Cole,
ReplyDeleteamazing poem I liked your personifications and your similes
I really like reading the poem at the same time listening to the song
nice poem
From Adrien
Dear Cole, What a fine and variated poem. I am sure that living today is living for the future. Kindly Dorrit (Conrad's mother)
ReplyDelete