Friday, May 23, 2014

The Bag's only Dream

The Bag's Dream    Jana Semaan

The bag was upbeat
He has a family
But a torn up family
Waiting to get adopted
An orphan in a line

The bag's dream

Dejected like a
Dog that has been          http://youtu.be/LNGEsU-BbHc
Kicked out of his
Own house

The bag's dream

Flung in a cupboard
A bee stuck in a jar
He has a family 

The Bag's Dream
                     
  JANA SEMAAN

13 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Janna,
    Wonderful Poem!
    I really liked the tone of your poem!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Jana,
    What a beautiful poem. I love the metaphor," A bee stuck in a jar". I can hear the emotion in your words. Keep writing Jana you have a beautiful creative mind. This summer how about buying a sparkling, fancy blank writing book and writing poetry all summer. Let your mind run wild in your book and save all your precious memories in words. That's what good writers do. We will meet next week to talk about theme. Mrs Hoegen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Jana,
    I think the tone of your peom is great! I really liked it when you said, "Waiting to get adopted, an orphan in a line." Overalll an magnifiscant peom.
    Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Jana
    The poem you wrote is very good and interesting
    Tommy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Jana
    I really liked your poem and how u added similes and mostly metaphors
    good work

    ReplyDelete
  9. dear Jana,
    amazing poem really good metaphors and similes
    from louis

    ReplyDelete
  10. dear Jana
    i really liked your poem and i also liked how you used similes and metaphors

    ReplyDelete
  11. dear Jana
    this poem is fantastic and i liked your methaphor

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear Jana,
    You're poem was really great, it felt sad and depressing, it was wonderful!!!, I am very proud of you're work.Great job keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear Jana,
    I liked the way you set the poem it was perfect.
    Also I think the meaning of this poem is
    Stick to your dream and it will stick to you.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.