Monday, May 26, 2014

Oh My Neglected Soul

  The Neglected Soul

I am a donated light storage room of secrets
That has been heart broken, abandoned and in  sore sorrow in the deepness
Oh My rejected Soul
I was in false light oh how didn't I know 
Now I am in the depths of  horrid darkness for all I know
Without much hope like a dying disappearing soul
Oh My Rejected Soul
I don't know what I did wrong
 but all I know is that they don't love me.
Oh My Neglected Soul
I have something no one knows it is more important and
 way much bigger than anything
like a big heart
LOVE IS WHAT IT IS
That"s what I  own
and no one wants to see it
Oh My Neglected soul
I may continue in horrible darkness,
But I will move on to a new sparkling light
A sun that will soon explode like my poor bag heart
And my poor old storage room  bag will stay in darkness
Oh My Neglected Soul
Indeed it might
but still I have faith like a graceful swan
I don't want to lose her beautiful face and ways
But maybe I don't have a Rejected soul after all
Even if she not mine
I didn't get that rejected at the end
There are many people around me.

14 comments:

  1. dear adrien i think this poem is beautiful with all the word you use i really like the repeat phrase

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Adrien,
    You have some spelling mistake, but that can be fixed. But the tone of your story is strong!
    Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Adrien
    I really like all your metaphors
    sincerely Jules

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Adrien,
    That was an excellent poem, but I double checked and in the middle of the poem, you put " that I what own" and that doesn't even make sense to me even in rap. But that is a minor problem, overall, good work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Adrien
    This is a great poem i think if instead of doing like a rap do it like a song
    Tommy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Adrien
    you have some spelling mistake but although wise

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Adrien, Amazing poem! I really like your metaphors because they really show how the bag feels. I think on some lines you could add a simile, but besides that, your poem is amazing.
    Alon Haas

    ReplyDelete
  9. dear Adrien
    you have some spelling mistake
    but otherwise it was very
    beautiful poem

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Adrien,
    I really like your poem, it was really long, but it was worth it, I have no feedback, because it was wonderful and great.

    Best regards, John Stuart

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Adrien,
    This is amazing, i like the repeat phase

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is Pro adrien, keepmup the good work

    ReplyDelete
  13. sorry i meant keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dear Gustav,
    Wow... that was an amazing poem with all of your similes my favorite was
    like a graceful swan. I thought that you made it sound almost like a love song.
    So that was amazing poem but I never got who the bag was supposed to mean.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.