Friday, May 23, 2014

The Lonely Bag


Read it as you like!

Alon Haas



The bag is a life waiting to explore the world

It's a friend that you carry all your life, but never realize

How the bag means everything to me!

It survived some serious, scary adventures like a battleship in the ocean

But now, just waits in the closet like a magical, mysterious, musty broom

 How the bag means everything to me!

It is stuck, with no companions, like an old woman living alone

How the bag means everything to me!

Crash, a car hit the bag

Now, no one wants it

Oh,
how I want it back




13 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing poem
    alon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Alon,
    I really enjoyed your peom!! It's amazing, I did not find any mistakes. Well done!
    Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. dear alon i think your poem have great emotion

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Alon
    I really felt the forgotten feeling of the bag in your wonderful poem.
    Tommy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear alon
    I really liked your similes and how u described your bag
    and how u show love than the others

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dear adrien
      you spelled "you wrong"
      from louis

      Delete
  7. Dear alon it like the bag has a pesonalty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Alon,
    Love your poem and I think that you're almost there and I really like it
    this is from the heart.

    ReplyDelete
  9. dear alon,
    excellent poem really great repeat phrase
    from louis

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Alon
    I really liked your poem and there were no mistakes, u used methapors and they where great. u are doing fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Alon
    I really enjoyed it as I read it also I liked the metaphors in it. I could tell it had a deep meaning but I could not figure it out. Fantastic poem!

    From Gustav

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.